IS MATHEMATICS IMPORTANT?

     



    Yes, since Mathematics plays an important part in our daily lives. Every day we use calculations, problem-solving and different techniques whether we are at work or just at home.

   To be honest, when I was a kid, I thought Math is a useless and boring subject. Teachers taught us how to find x and y which made me think if it’s really important to learn these things. 





    You see, Mathematics has a lot of branches and some of those are Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and many more. I was wondering if it’s really necessary to know all of these since we only use four simple Mathematical operations. And those are addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and nothing more.





    As a child it confuses me, when and where can I use such complicated formulas in my everyday life. But I guess there’s a reason for everything. Mathematics taught us a lot and it’s very important in this world. 

    Every century that passed, Mathematics played a great part in it. Math helps us understand the world and how it works. Knowing the lines, volumes, quantity, mass, patterns, and numbers help us build the future.  




    People in ancient times use the Mathematical approach to calculate constellations to know the time. Therefore, now we have calendars and maps which are very important today. 



  Mathematics is one of the reasons why we know time, dates, and location. Without Math, I don’t think we were able to create ideas and inventions that would help create the future. 





   Just like computers, it is one of the greatest inventions of all mankind. We use technologies to improve our lives and to make them easier. Creating technologies involves a lot of computations, skills, and various formulas to achieve success. That is why I couldn’t imagine what will be the world like today without the help of Mathematics.  

Comments